System updates - Jan. 23 & 24
Due to system updates on January 23 and 24, you will not be able to:
- Place any library holds for materials (both online or in person)
- Renew materials online. You are still welcome to stop by the library to renew in person or call us at 260-824-1612.
Please plan accordingly, and sorry for any inconvenience. The upgrades to our system will allow us to better serve you in the future.
Written by Emily MarshallHey everyone! I’m Emily Marshall. As the Community Relations Manager for WCPL, I’m usually sitting in front of my computer creating posters in Photoshop, planning library programs, or teaching computer classes. In my spare time, I enjoy reading teen books, watching way too much TV, traveling, playing board games, and trying to convince people that cheesy Hallmark Channel and ABC Family original movies aren't “that bad.” I also love messages, so feel free to email me at .
Read all posts written by Emily Marshall
Comment on this post
Leave a Reply
Comments are welcomed and encouraged. Please know we review comments before they are posted. Comments containing the following will not be approved.
- obscene, indecent, or profane language
- threats or defamatory statements
- hate speech directed at race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, religion, or disability
- promote or endorse services or products - Spam