Wells County Public Library
Library Board of Trustees Meeting
200 West Washington Street
Bluffton, Indiana 46714
November 11, 2014
Present: Chaney, Davis, Johnson, Minniear, Ryan, Stettner, Tabor
1. Call to Order: President Stettner called the meeting to order at 6:31 PM
2. Public Input: None
3. Consent Agenda: Johnson moved to accept the consent agenda. Ryan seconded the motion, which passed. The following items were approved and adopted:
a. October 14, 2014 Regular Board meeting minutes
b. Librarian’s Report
c. Treasurer’s Report
d. October 2014 Register of Claims for $71,129.02
4. November 1-11, 2014 Register of Claims: Johnson moved to accept the register of claims, which totaled $121,790.69. Minniear seconded the motion, which passed.
5. Correspondence: One gift in honor of Janice Williams for the Wells County Foundation.
6. Staff Reports: Leah Baumgartner and Sarah McNeal provided a presentation on the Teen Deparment.
7. Committee Reports:
a. Building: The scoping of the drain in the Ossian branch has been completed and found no issues with the drain itself, but the drain does not seem to be vented correctly. The contractor has been contacted to get the issue corrected.
b. Policy & By-Laws: Reviewed the Circulation Policy and found no need for changes.
c. Public Awareness/Outreach: Discussed funding of the Wells County Foundation Endowment.
8. Unfinished Business: None
9. New Business: None
10. No other items were presented for consideration
11. Next Meeting Announcement:
Tuesday, December 9, 2014 @ 6:30 PM at the Main Library.
12. Adjournment: The meeting was adjourned by Stettner at 7:12 PM
Graig Stettner, President
Stephen Tabor, Secretary