PARLOR CITY CHRISTMAS
City-wide holiday celebration!
SATURDAY, DECEMBER 9
Masonic Lodge Breakfast
Saturday, Dec. 9: 8:30-10:30 am
Proceeds benefit a great local cause.
Breakfast with Santa
Saturday, Dec. 9: 9:00-11:00 am (Sassafras on Main)
Proceeds go to BrickHouse Family Ministries, Inc.
Cookie Walk at the Connecting Center
Saturday, Dec. 9: 9-11 am (116 S. Johnson St.)
Saturday, Dec. 9: 11am-noon (Courthouse Plaza)
Presented by the Upper Wabash Interpretive Services
Saturday, Dec. 9: 11am-2pm (Courthouse Plaza, Market Street, and Downtown Bluffton)
FREE EVENT! Entertainment and free food & treats!
- Sentimental Journey horse-drawn wagon rides - sponsored by Metropolitan Title and in loving memory of Ann Dunwiddie.
- Entertainment at the Wells County Public Library (featuring Jeanette Lundeen's Studio, Musiclectics, Plisco Music Studio, Studio 88, Susie Cue's, and more.
- Goodie Walk - free food and treats by local businesses throughout downtown Bluffton. Pick up a map of the participants at the courthouse plaza.
- Parlor City Shopping Fair at the ACVC building (Shop local with more than 35 artisans and vendors)
- Hot chocolate and bonfire at the ACVC patio
- Festival of Wreaths at ACVC
- "Buddy the Bison" scavenger hunt (#WheresBuddy)
- Photo op with Smokey the Bear
- Grandma Don's "train" rides (noon-2 pm) - train station at the Courthouse Plaza
Saturday, Dec. 9: 5:30-9:30 pm (Ouabache State Park)
SUNDAY, DECEMBER 11
Sunday, December 10: 1-2 pm (starts at Bluffton First United Methodist Church)
Involves caroling and a short message at each of the four downtown churches: Bluffton First United Methodist, Bluffton Church of God, First Reformed Church, First Baptist Church of Bluffton)
ONGOING HOLIDAY ACTIVITIES - MORE INFO
Planter Decorating Contest
Drive through downtown Bluffton and enjoy the planters decorated by area businesses and organization for the bicentennial and holiday time. Winners will be chosen by our guest judges and announced at the Courthouse Plaza on Saturday, December 9 at noon. Contest is sponsored by Outdoor Concepts.
Christmas in the Mansion
Saturdays & Sundays: 2-6 pm
(Wells County Historical Museum)
Enjoy trees set up throughout the museum decorating from area businesses and locations.
Wonderland of Lights
Open Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 5:30-9:30 pm (Ouabache State Park)
A $5 donation fee will be charged per vehicle entering the park at the Main Gate for the holiday light displays made by local businesses and families. You can also enjoy the animated Fire Tower tuned to your car radio. Santa stops every Saturday in December to read stories and visit with the children. Proceeds benefit Friends of Ouabache State Park and Ouabache State Park.
Festival of Wreaths
December 1-31 (Art’s, Commerce & Visitors Centre)
On display all of December in the Balentine Gallery at the Art’s, Commerce & Visitors Centre. Display is open Monday-Fridays from 9 am-4 pm. Special weekend hours: Dec. 9 from 11am-2pm pm. Presented by Psi Iota Xi, National Oil & Gas, A Perfect Blend, Hot Cakes, Inc. and Creative Arts Council of Wells County.